Monday, October 15, 2012

A Day In My Life
 
 When i start off my week i wake up get in the shower. once im all done i get dressed and ready to got to school. as soon as im ready i get in my car turn the music up and drive to school. i usally get to school at about 8 o clock am. i walk to the cafe, see some friends then the bell rings and i go to class. first i go to government then i go to english. after i go to english my school day is over then i head to work and work till 6 o clock pm. i end my day by going home and having dinner then i either go home or to a friends house then i wake up and do it all over again
    
     A typical weekend day in my life. when i wake up i eat breakfast. after im done eating i get in the shower, then get dressed and get ready for my day. once im all ready i text some people and see what they are doing to find out what i will spend my day doing. if i ever dont have something i will just get in my car and drive around until i find something to do. but if i just cant find anything to do at all then i will just go to the mall and hangout, and find something to look for to keep me busy then i will buy it. once i start to get hungry i will drive around and look until i find something i want or something i can try. when my day is coming to an end i usally get home at about midnight.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment